Are you an administration, events, or membership professional? Are you looking for a new career challenge? Anglicare Australia is looking for a new team member to join our office in Canberra!
Our team supports policy, research, and advocacy for a network of Anglicare Australia members. Our members are caring organisations linked to the Anglican church, committed to building a fairer and more just Australia. The Administration and Member Support Officer will be the hub of our team providing office administration, event management, and membership support.
Our small office is busy, tight-knit, and full of laughter. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds including culturally and linguistically diverse people, people with disabilities, and members of the LGBTI community. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are especially encouraged to apply.
If you would like to join us, click here to download the full position description and selection criteria. Applications should address the selection criteria, and be sent to [email protected] by 9am Monday 7 December 2020. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 15 December 2020.
If you would like more information about the role, email [email protected] or call 02 6230 1775.
Conditions of employment
- The position is available from January 2021. It is based in Ainslie, ACT.
- A salary of $50,000-$60,000 will be offered dependent on the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
- A superannuation rate of 9.5% will be paid in addition to the salary.
- Anglicare Australia is a public benevolent institution. Our employees are eligible for tax benefits on top of the salary.
- The successful applicant will be subject to a probationary period of six months.