Anglicare members are organisations that provide social services right across Australia.
You can search for the service you are looking for by organisation, by region or by service type
The Anglican Trust for Women and Children (ATWC)
ATWC’s integrated Family, Early Education and Social Work services and programmes help to protect, nurture and provide opportunities for up to 3000 children, young people and their families across Auckland.
We aim to reconnect families/whanau and empower them to take control of their decision making so they can face the future with hope!
- Service area
- New Zealand
- Ms Judy Matai'a, CEO
- (09) 276 3729
- (09) 276 9761
- [email protected]
- Postal address
- PO Box 22363, Otahuhu, Auckland, 1640, NEW ZEALAND
- 10 Beatty Street, Otahuhu, New Zealand
- Mellow Parenting
- Pacific Island Family Services
- Attachment Therapy Services
- Social Workers in Schools
- Promoting Participation in Early Childhood Education
- Child Psychotherapy Services
- Home Interaction Programme for Parents and Youngsters (HIPPY)
- Family Start Programme