Anglicare members are organisations that provide social services right across Australia.
You can search for the service you are looking for by organisation, by region or by service type
Samaritans is a regional welfare agency operating throughout eastern NSW, Australia. Many of our services support people with a disability and in Newcastle and the Hunter Valley we can support people with packages from the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). Our support is tailored to your needs.
Our work extends from disability supports to children’s services and disadvantaged young people to those with mental health challenges, those who are homeless and many more.
- Service area
- Newcastle, the Hunter, Manning and Central Coast regions extending from the Hawkesbury in the south to Taree in the north and Muswellbrook/Murrundi in the Hunter Valley.
- Mr Brad Webb, CEO
- (02) 4960 7100
- (02) 4960 7160
- [email protected]
- Postal address
- PO Box 366, Hunter Region Mail Centre, NSW 2310
- 36 Warabrook Boulevard, Warabrook, Australia
- Emergency Relief
- Children's Services
- Disability Employment Services
- Drug & Alcohol Services
- Foster Care and Kinship Care
- Out-of-Home Care
- Recycled Goods Shops
- Youth Services
- Mental Health Support
- Other Community Services
- Youth Homelessness