Anglicare members are organisations that provide social services right across Australia.
You can search for the service you are looking for by organisation, by region or by service type
ac.care is a charity started by country people and now serves the Limestone Coast, Murraylands and Riverland communities in South Australia
"We consider all aspects of people's lives, from housing, finances and learning, to relationships and cultural backgrounds. We design individual strategies with an emphasis on skill development, prevention and early intervention to achieve successful outcomes"
- Service area
- Limestone Coast, Bordertown, Mount Gambier, Millicent, Naracoorte, Murray Bridge, Berri, Waikerie.
- Mr Shane Maddocks, CEO
- (08) 8724 9211
- (08) 8725 5087
- [email protected]
- Postal address
- PO Box 1842, Mt Gambier SA 5290
- 70 White Avenue, Mount Gambier, Australia
- Financial Counselling
- Refugee & Migrant Support
- Community Capacity Building
- Emergency Relief
- Children's Services
- Out-of-Home Care
- Family Relationship Services
- Emergency Housing