Benefits of membership
The benefits of membersip with Anglicare Australia include:
- strong advocacy and regular communication with federal government
- effective networking and cooperation
- professional support for staff of member agencies
- monthly electronic newsletter
- members-only interactive website
- united link with other national church and community organisations
- group purchasing power.
- Full voting rights, access to all benefits.
- Any Anglican organisation, diocese or parish of the Anglican Church of Australia that is involved in the pursuit of justice and care is eligible to apply to be admitted as a member of Anglicare Australia.
- No voting rights, access to all other benefits.
- Organisations outside and within Australia who have an interest in the pursuit of justice and care are eligible to apply to be admitted as an associate member of Anglicare Australia.
Process for applying for membership
Applications for membership of the Anglicare network are considered by the National Council.
Requests for membership require the support of two current member organisations.
Contact Anglicare Australia's Executive Director Kasy Chambers for more information or download, complete and submit one of the application forms (at right).