Anglicare Australia is looking to recruit a motivated and thoughtful person to join our team, beginning immediately.
Employer: Anglicare Australia
Work type: Full time permanent position
Classification: Community services
Sector: Not for profit
Annual salary: $92,000 – $102,000
Anglicare Australia is one of the largest charitable networks in Australia. Our small but busy national office supports and coordinates joint policy, research, and advocacy activities of member organisations across the country.
This role will lead the development and implementation of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations, which aim to create and nurture a culture of child safety across the Anglicare Australia Network. The position will work in both a general educative manner across the Anglicare Australia network, and with individual members to assist them in moving to better practices.
The position will be responsible for coordinating and driving a child safe culture across the Network, including in services that do not operate as children’s services or have children as primary clients.
Anglicare Australia is an equal opportunity employer, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
- Detailed knowledge of National Principles for Child Safe Organisations best practice
- Appreciation of State and Territory child protection legislation frameworks
- Understanding of organisational change and organisational culture principles
- Demonstrated success in implementing projects in large and diverse organisations
- Ability to work effectively with key stakeholders, including senior management, and achieve outcomes through influence
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Well-developed communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be an effective member of a team, and to work autonomously.
- Degree in a related field
- A postgraduate qualification, completed or in progress
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Further information and applying
Applications addressing the selection criteria and with a resume are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close at 5pm Friday March 11 2022.
Applications that do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
The full position description is available here. If after viewing the position documentation our website you would like more information, please contact Maiy Azize, Deputy Director, on 02 6230 1775.